Business Development Director
T: 07535 917486
Location – Location -Location
Guide £800,000 to £850,000
***Full Property Video Walkthrough and Drone Video***
A beautifully crafted 4 bedroom family home occupying an idyllic countryside location with far reaching views, yet within easy driving distance of the nearby Town of Sawbridgeworth.
The Old Dairy is conveniently located approximately 3 miles from Sawbridgeworth which offers a good range of high street shops, bars, restaurants and cafes. There are a number of excellent schools in the area including junior and senior. Great Hadham Golf and Country Club is close by and Leventhorpe Leisure centre in Sawbridgeworth. There is also a main line station located at Sawbridgeworth which offers regular services to London Liverpool Street Station to the South and Cambridge to the North.
The recently completed gated development comprises of just three properties. The Old Dairy is a 4 bedroom house offering accommodation over 2200 sq.ft.
Large vaulted entrance lobby, integrated kitchen/dining room, utility room, cloakroom, sitting room with stunning views. Bedroom 1 with ensuite and dressing room plus three further bedroom and a family bathroom.
The property enjoys a south facing garden with stunning views to the front aspect and a courtyard garden to the rear.
• Oil Fired Combi Central Heating System by Worcester Bosch
• Underfloor Heating downstairs by Polypipe. Traditional convector radiators upstairs
• Ultrafast Broadband through BT Full Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) which provides average speeds of 330Mbps
• Cat 6 wired throughout. Ethernet and TV/Satelleite points in all living rooms and bedrooms
• Wired for Electric Vehicle Charging
• Engineered natural oak flooring downstairs and fitted carpets upstairs
• Bespoke High Performance doubled glazed timber windows and doors
• Cimstone Quartz worktops
• Appliances by Neff & Bosch
• Bathroom sanitary ware by Ideal Standard. Ceramic wall tiles with matching Porcelain floor tiles